Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ice Ice Baby!!

*This post is for ADULTS ONLY!
If that isn't really your cup of tea,
Please click that little 'X' in the top right hand corner of your screen!


Babeland Toys recently sent me The Icicles Swirl Dildo to review, and
 I. Am. In. Love.

Isn't it pretty?

I love glass dildos so much.
You can heat them up in a bowl of warm water.
You can cool them [way] down is the fridge.
[That's where I keep mine!]

You can boil them or throw them in the dishwasher
[top rack] to clean and sterilize them.

Any lube will work with glass without any worries.

The Icicles Swirl has a flaired base,
so you can even use this for anal play.
The curved tip hits your G-Spot just right,
and the swirls make for excitement while thrusting.

Priced at $30.00, anyone can afford to have
a piece of Pyrex glass in their toy collection.

http://www.babeland.com/about/affiliates/images/whticicilesswirl




Photobucket

This product was provided to me free of charge
in exchange for an unbiased review.
The opinions here are my own
and no compensation was recieved for this review.


6 comments:

The Queen said...

Glass in your ass???? That could be embarrassing..

Doctor: you have glass in your ass.
Me: Yes, my bartender told me it was a good idea!
Doctor: Blink Blink

Tricia said...

I can't lie. If it doesn't have jackhammer batteries, I just can't get too interested. :(

Dazee Dreamer said...

I just wish it came in purple.

Amy J - Book Addict said...

I'm with Tricia...It has to have a motor on it or it just isn't any fun.

The Queen said...

Amy.. vrooooom vroooooooom

The Bipolar Diva said...

Damn it! I can't get a good look at it now since my kid is being a leech!