Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BIRTHDAY BASH WINNERS!!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
I am now 3.0!!!

WINNER TIME!!

[For some reason, my paint isn't working, so I can't do pictures on the Random.org generator.]

Day One ~ Thongs and More 
COMMENT #4 ~

Day Two ~ Vajazzle ~
All three of you get one!

Day Three ~ Dali Decals ~
COMMENT #18 ~

Day Four ~ EdenFantasays ~
 COMMENT #7 ~

Day Five ~ Babeland Toys ~
COMMENT #14 ~

Day Six ~ Mark My Time ~
Comment #3 ~

Day Seven ~ Love Letters FW ~
Comment #6 ~

Everyone has until Friday 2/25 at noon EST
to get in contact with me, or another comment will
be chosen!



Photobucket

7 comments:

~Shari said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEN!!!!!!

and

Thanks for the rocking Birthday giveaway. I can't believe I won 2 times!!!

How loves YOU baby?

Yankee Girl said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and that 30 treats you well! Make sure you make a good wish!

I am so happy I won! Yay for me!

*LLUVIA* said...

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! THANK YOU!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Jen said...

Congrats to you all!!

Beanfiddler said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have a great day and a wonderful year. 30 is pretty fun once you get over the shock!

Thank you so much!!!

Hugs & Loves, Ariel said...

woo hoo!! thanks!!
and happy birthday! heres my email

Arielromey@gmail.com
thanks again!!

AshleyOhio said...

Happy Birthday Jen! I hope you had a FABULOUS day!!

My email is: schiffam21@gmail.com
Thanks :)