Wednesday, November 2, 2011

This Is NOT Your Mothers Vibrator!


I got The Best Buy Butterfly quite a few months ago from EdenFantasys
but have just now had a chance to review it.

Unfortunately, this has been discontinued, so this it just gonna tease you!

This vibrator is amazing!
Its rotating hits all the right spots.
The strong vibrations make for a quick orgasm.
The beads are a feeling I can't describe.

Its size can be quite intimidating, but once you get past that, your golden.

It is made of a porous material, so it is recommended that if you share, use a condom!
The Best Buy Butterfly is very easy to clean, using antibacterial soap and water or a cleaning cloth!

And since I ruined the Best Buy Butterfly for all of you,
I went and found another butterfly for your sexual pleasure!

or 

The Silicone beaded butterfly

 

Hope you all enjoy!!

This post brought to you by EdenFantasys, an online retailer of Sex Toys!

 

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store 

[This was given to me by EdenFantasys.com for review. I did not promise a good review. All thoughts are mine and mine alone.] 



No comments: