Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just Jen's Thoghts on Blogger.

You might see this title a few times... I will be blogging my thoughts on Blogger, and things that I wish they would do!

As on today, August 1st, 2009, I don't have much to say, but I DO think that Blogger needs an actual App for use on the Blackberry.

You will find out, pretty quickly I might add how much I am addicted to my Crackberry! I use it for e-mails, YIM, Twitter, (www.twitter.com/justjen68) youtube, (www.youtube.com/just68jen) and my myspace shop, (www.myspace.com/justjen_shop) where I sell my Just Prime! By: Jen.

I love how I can send an e-mail blog from Crackberry, but I don't control where the pic is posted on my blog... it's always at the top!) It makes me wonder if I can rotate the pic... I'll try that soon....

Maybe as soon as I'm done with this!
I'm also going to try to import a blog that I have posted on another one of my myspace pages. I haven't tried that, but it might be something that I want to do. Some of my blogs I don't want to lose when I finally can bring myself to deleting the profile.
For the most part, though, I'm really enjoying blogger!
Talk to you soon!!
MUAH
* Jen

No comments: