Friday, September 25, 2009

What I did to his neck.

When I posted the letter to myself yesterday, I honestly didn't think that everyone would want to know the story behind what I did to hurt his neck!! It seems like that is what everyone wants to know, though, so here you go!! ***Please don't leave ugly comments***


It was June 18th, 2004 around 11:00pm.

At this point in my life I was a dancer. (Yes, Exotic. Stripper. How ever you want to put it...)


I had been dancing for a while, and I knew not to waste my time on the young guys. I was dancing to pay the bills, and young guys don't really have money to spend.

I was walking out of the dressing room, when I saw this guy walk into the club with his friend. He was HOT!!! Sticking to my rule, I went to the other side of the bar and sat with a group of older guys. After a while, I walked to the bar to get another bottle of water.

The hottie was sitting at a table that faced where I had been sitting. Behind his table was the bar. I stood by the bar and talked to the bartender for a while like I always did. She told me that the guy kept turning around in his seat to look at me. "I think he wants you to go over there." She told me. I looked at her like she was crazy! She knew my rule, just as everyone else did.

I turned around, and he was still looking. He waved me over. I walked over and was like "What?" He smiled, God he had a great smile, and said "Either sit down or go back to the other side of the bar. You're making my neck hurt."

I walked away. When I was called to the stage, I noticed that he wasn't there anymore. His friend was, but he wasn't. The whole night, whenever I went on stage, he was gone. About 20 minutes before we closed, I walked back over to the table. "If I make your neck hurt so bad, why do you disappear when I go on stage?" I asked him. He said that he didn't want to see me up there."Oooooook!!" I said and turned to walk into the dressing room. He asked me to sit down and talk to him. The only people left in the club were young guys at this point, (It was 4:00am!) so I sat down.

We talked until closing, and I though I would never see him again. The next night, when I got to work, there was a dozen roses on the bar for me. The card said "To the only woman I think I could ever love" and his phone number.

I didn't call.

The next night there was another dozen. The card said the same thing.

I didn't call.

This went on for 5 days. Finally on the 6th night.....

I didn't call! He came in. "How many dozens of roses am I gonna have to send you before you call me?" He asked. I laughted!! "I don't know you!" I told him. "You'll never get to know me if you don't call!" He responded. And he left.

That night, when I got home from the club. I called.

We stayed on the phone from 5am until around 1pm. I feel asleep at some point after 1!

We have been together ever since. Every month, on the 18th, we celebrate.




So there it is. The story of how I hurt his neck!!

<3 Jen

5 comments:

Lothiriel said...

LOL! aaaww...that's a sweet story!

=)

Lothiriel said...

Thanks for your blog comment; I'm looking forward to reading you as well.

Tracie said...

That is a very sweet story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Unknown said...

You know , I thought it was something like that...

but I thought it was more like you were walking down the street and he saw you and turned his head real fast...like dayuum girl!

Peace - Rene

Kell said...

haha awww twinny that's the cutest story ever.. talk about persistent! good thing he didn't give up though :)

xoxo