Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm scared.

I'm scared of spiders. (But I love snakes)




I'm scared of noises that don't make since.

I'm scared of the shadow that walks across my hall when no one is there. (Ghost?)





I'm scared of sleeping alone.

I'm scared that I won't teach my kids everything they need to know.




I'm scared I'll turn into my parents. (God, PLEASE!)

I'm scared of driving on the highway. (Even though I do it.)




I'm scared of loosing everyone I love.

I'm scared of being forgotten.

I'm scared of being remembered. (Ironic, huh?)



This post is for Group Blogging Thursday, hosted by the lovely Steph in the City! Go check her out!!

7 comments:

AngeliStarr said...

2 some extents, i agree with each one u pointed out minus the spiders. I love spiders. theyre cool.

Stephanie Faris said...

That is my biggest fear...loss of a loved one. We know it will probably happen eventually, especially to our parents, but that doesn't keep us from spending our lives dreading it.

Karen M. Peterson said...

Seriously, that spider picture is giving me the heebie jeebies!

Lothiriel said...

I also fear the loss of a loved one. I can't imagine and I hate that tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Alissa Grosso said...

Your highway fear makes me think of a story I heard about the daughter of my parent's friends who is trying to get a driver's license. She is very slow mentally, and has already failed the test 3 times. What if she gets lucky and passes? That would be very scary!

Tracie said...

Spiders but not snakes? I'm the opposite.

Nomad said...

snakes and spiders are scary. all sizes and all shapes.. ewww.