Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm in LOVE, I'm in LOVE and I don't care who knows it!!

So, my beauty blogging best friends...

The search for the perfect mascara is now over for me!

I'd like you to meet my new best friend.
Too Faced Lash Injection.

My lashes would be considered
medium in length,
light brown in color,
and skimming on full.

I have tried Lash Blast, and IMHO,
the orange tube doesn't work for me.

It flakes, smears, and doesn't wash off clean.

The pink tube,
Lash Blast Lux,
I wanted to love. Really I did!

But the sparkles in it got into my eyes.
Grit in the eye does NOT work for me!

TFLI, on the other hand, is like my miracle in a tube!
It doesn't clump.
It doesn't flake.
It doesn't smear.
AND
It washes off CLEAN!!
[With JUST water!]

I even bought the mini to keep in my purse!

SO, tell me.....
What is your 'Miracle in a Tube' mascara?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shell said...

Might have to try this. I actually love Lash Blast from Cover Girl. All my other make up is from Sephora/Ulta, but I love Last Blast for mascara.

Just Jen said...

You'll be amazed! Plus it smells good. Not like other mascaras!!

Let me know if you try it!