Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First thoughs upon recieving Tooth Soap

Sunday evening, I logged into my Twitter account,
and had the following @reply:

"@justjen68 Thx for playing
" WHO WANTS TO BE A @TOOTHSOAP GROUPIE!"
 <-- YOU WON!!
       DM ur mailing addy please !"

I was STOAKED!

I have heard nothing but great things about Tooth Soap,
and now I get to try it for myself!!!

When I recieved the box this morning,
I was all "Wow! Thats a big box for 1 bottle of Tooth Soap!"

Well, not only did they send me a bottle of Spearmint Tooth Soap,
but they ALSO sent me a bottle of Tooth Swish
AND
a bottle of Tooth Brightener!!

I have not tried any of them yet,
but I have smelled them,
and
I SO WANT TO GO BRUSH MY TEETH!!!

Look for a full review on Tooth Soap
in the next few weeks!!

FTC DISCLAIMER - I was sent a bottle of Spearmint Tooth Soap, Spearmint Tooth Swish, and Tooth Brightener for free after winning a contest on Twitter. I am NOT being paid for trying / and / or reviewing Tooth Soap. All thought are mine and mine alone! ThankYouVeryMuch!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lothiriel said...

I'm in love with Toothsoap. I too, got goodies in the mail to review. I enjoyed all three products. I was hesitant with the tooth swish, but it's not horrible (like Listerine) at all.

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

Don't put it directly on your tongue! The taste might be odd at first- but you'll love love love the clean of it! and you easily get used to it.

My whole family uses TS :)