Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm Tired, Little Man Update, and An Idea.

I tired. I feel like I haven't slept since last Wednesday night. In all honesty, I really haven't slept much since then.

Little Man had his tonsils and adenoids out Friday morning. He has been in so much pain, he whimpers even in his sleep. It's hard for him to take his meds, Codeine Pain Syrup [Which I really want to steal] and I feel awful for him. He wouldn't eat anything, so I had the bring idea to buy him baby food. IT WORKED!! He eats 4 or 5 jars a day. He makes me dream of that day when I will hold a baby in my arms again.

I have been thinking that I want a book filled with thoughts and stuff from my bloggy friends. The idea started when Laurnie, over at The Notebook Journey started her notebook. Problem with hers is that she let anyone sign up, and it has gone missing quite a few times. She had 160 people sign up, sent it off a year ago, and it has only made it to 10 people so far. I was number 7 to put my entry in, and that was back in June.

I am going to go ahead and start designing my notebook, but I need to know who all wants to play with me. Comment or email me letting me know that you want to add to it, and when I have all of the details worked out, I'll do another post!

Don't forget that my Birthday Bash starts in 6 days!! The first giveaway will go up at Midnight on 02/15. ALL GIVEAWAYS WILL END ON 02/21 AND WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 02/23. [MY BIRTHDAY!!!]


Photobucket

4 comments:

Yankee Girl said...

The notebook sounds like a great idea! I would so love to contribute, and I can be counted on to send it on to the next person.

Hope little man feels better soon....and that you get some rest.

Erin said...

Love the notebook idea!!!!

Anonymous said...

What would you do with the notebook? Write a specific story? Could be a lot of fun!

Paige said...

do it! do it! do it! the notebook idea that is.