Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 1/30

15 Facts about me.
1. I wear me jeans ripped.

2. When I am mad, I chew on my left cheek. When I am nervous, I chew on my right cheek.

3. The first thing I do when I get home from work is put on PJ pants. [ I call them my ‘sexy’ pants!]

4. I feel that everything happens for a reason, but some things just haven’t revealed themselves to me yet.

5. I used to be anorexic. I don’t think it will ever completely go away.

6. Bulimia used to also be in my life. That’s gone now. Thanks to the fear that I will mess up my throat.

7. I wish I could go back in time, knowing what I know now, and fix some of the things in my life.

8. I have a love for coffee!! I got an espresso maker for Christmas, and use it all the time! If I don’t have a latte at work, my day sucks!!

9. I am a very emotional person. I cry at the drop of a hat. I laugh at things that just I find funny.

10. I love photography. It is my passion.

11. The Man is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

12. I sleep on my stomach. If I roll to my back or side, I wake up.

13. I hate to fall asleep on the couch. When I wake up and go to bed, it feels like I haven’t been to sleep yet.

14. I love to cook. I watch the Food Network, Planet Green, and The F Word all the time!! My DVR is even set up to record all new episodes of my favorites!

15. I graduated high school just because I was told I never would. [ Take THAT!! ]

Photobucket

No comments: