Monday, August 1, 2011

Guest Post!! ~ Neely

Hi Y'all! Im Neely and I blog 2 places: Daily @ A Complete Waste of Makeup and Weekly @ My Twenties Blog. I also tweet....a lot and you should probably be following me :) I blog about it all: My life, my love(his name is Chad), Wine(I drink it a lot), Coffee(Im addicted), shopping, reality TV, working out, and cooking! 



Today I wanted to write about the 5 things I cant live without. Obviously this doesnt include things like water, food, family, Chad etc. But here are the 5 materialistic things I cant live without...ENJOY!

5. My Macbook and iPhone: I said for years I'd never be an apple person. Now there isn't an apple product I dont own or lust after(apple TV Im talking to you!).  I blog, I tweet, I shop online, I "work." My apple products keep me afloat for shiz.

4. Rosebud Salve: My lips are always dry. I have no idea why they just area constantly. So I found a way to make this much less annoying: Rosebud Salve. Get it. Own it. Learn it. Love it. Trust me you will thank me later.

3. Orbit Wintermint Gum: You will find at least 2 packs in my purse at all times. I chew about 10 pieces of gum a day. Its really weird I know. I love having fresh breath what can I say ;-)

2. Lululemon workout clothes: I work out 6-7 days a week for 90 mins each. I run, swim, bar method, weights, yoga etc. I love a workout outfit that I know will last and thats what you get at Lululemon. Its pricey no joke but all my lulu clothes that Ive had for 2-3 years still look brand new! So its money well spent in my book.

1. Starbucks nonfat Latte's: Oh lordy, if you have ever read my blog or my tweets you know I cant live without these. I mean I literally cant!  Case in point: the people at MY starbucks know who it is by the drink I order through the drive thru. They have full on conversations with me and know whats going on in my life. That should tell you something.

I hope you enjoyed learning what I cant live without. Come visit my blog and say hi :)


Neely


Photobucket


*Tomorrow, I will post my list of 5 things, other then family, food and God, that I can't live without. I hope you will post your list, too!!

No comments: