Thursday, November 3, 2011

Changes Happening To My Blog.

Hey y'all! I've been putting a lot of thought into this blog the past couple of weeks, and I finally think I have come up with a decision on it.

This blog page, Love Me Or Hate Me, will continue to be my personal blog. I will write about pretty much whatever the hell I feel like. I will still be doing my Eden reviews and posts on this blog.

I just finished getting my book review blog started. All of my book reviews from all publishers will go on that page. It can be found at 

I am in the process of working on my photography blog, but you can find it at 

Lately, you may have noticed a few post on my mission to get a closer relationship with God. I have started doing different studies, and reading new books, so I wanted to have a dedicated blog for those thoughts, as well. 
You can read and join me in my journey at  

The Man and I have been talking about starting a food blog, 
but since we haven't make a definite decision about it,
nor even thought about names yet, 
that one will have to wait.

I hope to see you following my new blog pages, everyone!

No comments: