Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I found her!

When I was in high school, I had this friend. She was my BEST friend. We were in drama together. She was like the Yin to my Yang. We lost touch when she moved to Florida after graduation, in 1999.
Monday, I got to looking around, and found in Google, a place where she worked. She has a very rare last name [Cocciolone] so I knew it HAD to be her!
I e-mailed the woman in charge telling her that I was looking for my best friend, Jessica......
Guess what?!
I FOUND HER!!!!
Jessica e-mailed me yesterday!
She is doing great! Married and expecting her first child, a girl, in September!
I took a shot in the dark, and found my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

AngeliStarr said...

That is so great! Congrats!

I hope all goes well between you. I think that sensation you felt finding her, I feel everytime I reconnect with old friends on facebook. =)

Stephanie Faris said...

YAY! I've reunited with so many through Facebook. It's exciting. I hope you guys are able to have a lifelong friendship!