Thursday, August 20, 2009

Random.

The man is playing his PS3, and I'm sitting here going crazy!

I got my E.L.F stuff today, and need subscriptions to my Youtube so I can have a contest! (www.youtube.com/just68jen)

I'll be doing a contest entry this weekend. The theme is your favorite person from a Disney movie. Mine is going to be AWESOME!! I'll link the video and post pictures when it's done.

I weighed this morning, and I'm down to 129! [YEAH] I still want to lose 10 - 14 pounds. I want to get back to 115. That is where I was when I started working where I work now.

The man says I'm perfect the way I am, but he can't look me in the eyes when he says it... So it can't be true!

My Lab, Midnight, is going to have her puppies very soon! She is getting so huge, and she didn't touch her food today. At all! This will be the first dog birth that I have ever been through, and I am SO excited!! The puppies will be Lab/Husky mixed. I am expecting beautiful dogs!!

I haven't felt well all week long, and I still don't feel right. I don't know what it is, but it sucks!!

I made a facebook page yesterday, so add me!! (Jenny Engler or just.jen68@ymail.com)

Sorry to drive you to sleep! I'm done now! Talk to you soon!!

<3 Jen
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments: