Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I just finished reading one of the best books I have read in a long time.



"Chosen Prey" By John Sandford is the 12th book in the "Prey" series.

I didn't know this until I was done with the book though! LOL!

The "Prey" books follow Lucas Davenport, police officer, from the beginning of the crime to the very end...
and then some.

I couldn't put this book down!

I would truly recomend this book to anyone that enjoys a good thriller / mystery.

I got this book from the 25 cent shelf in my local libary!
When I went back today to check out 2 more of Sandfords "Prey" books, I found 2 more on that shelf!

How can you not buy a book for 25 cents?!?

Be on the look out for more reviews on the books in this series and more!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lothiriel said...

25 cents is such a deal. I usually stock up, when our library has books for sale.

The only problem I have with used books is that I feel like they were treated the way I treat mine. I eat while I read. I take a dumb with a book on my lap...you just don't know what or where that book has been.

I still love to go to my local thrift store to shop for books!!! I try to get the most decent looking ones. I love love love to read.

Wendy said...

Awesome--there's nothing like a bargain basement book that turns out to be a page-turner! I love a good mystery!