Thursday, December 10, 2009

REVIEW SoftSoap Body Butter Mega Moisture

A few weeks ago, I was sent a bottle of
SoftSoap Body Butter Mega Moisture
to try out and do a review on.





I was asked to only use this body wash for 2 weeks and then to submit my thoughts on it.
I freaking love this product!

They sent me Mango scent, but they also have a Vanilla scent.
(I can't wait to get the Vanilla!!)

I wasn't to crazy about the smell of the Mango, but I'm not a huge fan of Mango scented anything.
The scent stays on your skin for a long time after you are dry.
I used it last night, and can still smell it when I hold my arm to my nose.

The lather of the body wash is very creamy, and it lathers quickly and a bunch!

When it's time to rinse, it rinses off cleanly and doesn't leave a 'film' on your skin.

I also used this twice to shave my legs, and was extreamly happy using it as a shaving cream!
No nicks and NO razor burn!!

I would recomend using this product!
(As soon as it's out in stores!)

Disclaimer: Softsoap sent me this product for FREE to try and do a review on. This is the only was I am affiliated with Softsoap. I am NOT being paid to give a review, and all thoughts and opinions stated in this review are mine and mine alone!


Photobucket

3 comments:

AngeliStarr said...

OHHH how can I try it out??! Ill try it out and review it if i get it for free... I love freebies!

Lothiriel said...

WOW!! How did u get it for free? Sounds like something I'd buy. I need extra moisture stuff--the air here makes my skin extra dry.

Just Jen said...

Angel~ So do I!! I was so happy to get this!

LMJ~ I'm the same way! I need extra moisture!!

To Both Of You~ I'm a member of an online survey site. I take surveys, and earn points to use toward prizes. If you want to join, post your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite!!