Thursday, September 16, 2010

Love This Shot!

I'm linking up with Love That Shot today to share a picture that I took this week.



This was taken at Alyssa's birthday party Saturday afternoon. She had fallen, and I told her I was going to take a picture of her, trying to get her to stop crying. In editing, I adjusted the levels to make it black and white, and cropped it slightly.

Never miss the chance to take a great picture. (Alyssa's mother actually loved this shot so much that she now has it hanging in her living room!)



Photobucket

6 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

I love it. She's beautiful even when she's sad!

Unknown said...

Alyssa is an absolute doll! What a gorgeous image : ) Perfect for black and white.

Amarie said...

Thanks so much for stopping by The Photography box! Now, THAT is a great black and white! You can also catch me on my personal blog, http://myprettypinkblogette.com. Have an awesome weekend :-).

puna said...

She's a cutie! Here from LTshot.

Just Jen said...

Thank you every one! As soon as I looked at this shot, I knew it would look great as a blk/wht.

Unknown said...

aw, what a sweet shot.look at those eyes!

http://www.spiralsisters.net/