Monday, October 11, 2010

35 Minutes. [A Very Random Post.]

I have 35 minutes left of work and nothing to do. I have quoted 5 policies today, and I *think* I have at least 3 sold. [I'm a boring ass Insurance Agent by day.] I have talked to too many people today, and I'm ready to sit down on my bed with a beer in my hand, and *maybe* knock some heads in on UFC 2010.

I have decided that the chick who breached her photography contract isn't worth my time. If she wants her pictures to look like she stuck her finger in a light socket, so be it. [As long as she keeps my name off of them.] Plus, why should I worry about her when I have a baby shoot coming up this weekend and a PAID family shoot in November??

I'm still going to edit the rest of the pictures that I had picked out to edit from her wedding, just because I want them for my portfolio. She deleted me from facebook and had all of her friends who added me after the wedding delete me, too, so it's not like she can get them if I post them, anyway. *I though I graduated high school 10 years ago....*

I have been wanting to change up the look of my blog for a while now, and thought that I had someone who was going to help me out, but that was a few months ago, and I haven't heard anything from her, so if anyone knows of anyone who doesn't charge an arm and a leg, [or would be willing to do one for free] for a blog background, header and maybe a button, I would love you forever. Or if someone would just walk me through the process. Or tell me where to start. ANYTHING!!

iPhone Updates:

1. I added the Kindle App, and now I'm reading more then ever. Remember the Anne of Green Gables books? Yeah, I'm on book two. Added bonus..... I have 20 books and I haven't paid a penny yet!

2. I'm scouting out cases. I don't know if I want to deal with rhinestones or not. I have found some really cute 2 piece cases that I really like, and they are REALLY cheap. Like less then 10$ cheap.

Beauty Update!!

After my love for 8$ a [travel size] tube, Too Faced Lash Injection mascara, I have found one that I adore that is 8$ for a normal size tube! I'll do a whole post on it tonight or tomorrow because I want to get pictures of the difference it makes on my lashes. I'll give you a hint, though. The tube is purple!

Did I tell y'all that I have a fish at work to keep me company? Well, I do! He is a Fan Tail Betta, and his name is Fishy! He is red and teal, and I love him so very much. I swear, he'll swim over to the side of the bowl and watch me work. He hates boss-man, since boss-man said something about wondering what Betta would taste like. [Asshole.]

OK. I have 9 minutes to shut down my computer and get the hell out of dodge, so I'll leave you with this picture I took at the wedding. This was the flower girl, and I love her eyes. I think the picture turned out amazing!






Photobucket

2 comments:

Crazy Brunette said...

I want a Kindle SOOOO bad... Assuming I must blow Mr.CB and THEN ask him. Haven't mustered up the energy for that shit though...

Just Jen said...

Haha, CB! I just have the free app on my iPhone! No BJ required!