Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wicked Wednesday and The Naughty List

One Crazy Brunette Chick

I know that I came up with the topic this week, but I'm going to have to wait until AFTER Thanksgiving to do my post. I have a feeling that this Thanksgiving will takethe cake!! I will be reading all of your posts though, bitches, so go link them!!

Names Will Not Be Changed To Protect The Innocent


1. I didn't go to work last Friday because my dog was sick.

2. That's also the reason I didn't go last Monday and why I left early last Tuesday.

3. I just remembered that the last load of clothes I put in the washer Monday is still in the washer.

4. I haven't ran the dishwasher all week. There are piles of dishes in my sink. I DO rinse them though.

5. I suggested that The Man and I go to his brothers for Thanksgiving and not to his mothers, and we are!


Photobucket

3 comments:

EnVii said...

cant wait to read your thanksgiving story! talking bout washer n dishwasher i better go check both of those LOL

Trish said...

Can't wait to hear what you do on Thanksgiving!

Ange said...

All week I have been putting clothes in the washer and than forgetting. When the hubby and I sit down after the kids in bed I say "oh crap, the clothes need to be switched over" and he goes and does it.

It is so cute how he works so hard for sex.