Thursday, January 27, 2011

Review! Lelo Flickering Touch Massage Candle


Isn't it sexy?

This little guy has it's own home right beside our bed.

I have raved about how much The Man and I love massage candles before,
but I think that the Lelo Fickering Touch is our all time fave!

When I got the chance from Babeland to review one, I was so excited!

The Snow Pear and Cedar Wood is a soft, relaxing scent.
Light and let burn for about 10 - 20 minutes,
depending on how much oil you need,
use a plastic spoon to spoon the oil into your hand
[to avoid a messy jar]
 and watch the magic happen.

The soy wax formula, infused with Vitamin E
leaves both the massager and the massagee moisturized.

$29.00 for 36 hours of burn time is a great deal.

Photobucket
Babeland sent me this product for a review. All thoughts are mine and mine alone.

No comments: