Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Review! Sliquid Smooth Shave Creme

Every woman is always looking for the perfect shave creme.
Babeland Toys has one that is the best I have tried.

I introduce to you,

A small amount of Sliquid and a razor is all you need.

Sliquid is Glycerin and paraben-free.
It is vegan and not tested on animals.
[Unless you count YOUR animal!]

Sliquid made my legs smother then regular shave creme or gel,
and the smooth lasted a few more days.
[What woman doesn't want to have to shave less?]

The Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Green Tea Extract,  Aloe Vera, and Vitamin E
makes your skin so soft after the shave.

At $14 dollars for a 4-1/5 ounce bottle, you can't beat it!
I have had my bottle for about a month, and have only used 1/4 of it.

I highly recommend that every woman try this product! 

Photobucket
Babeland sent me this product for review. All thoughts are mine and mine alone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Does it come with a hot man who will shave my legs FOR me?

Anonymous said...

I will definately give it a try. I've tried other stuff and it NEVER works.

Ashes said...

Nice! I'm going to have to try that. My legs are a dry mess this winter.