Sunday, March 20, 2011

Let Me Tell You About My Smart Balls ~ Review

Smart Balls.
SMART Balls.
Smart BALLS.
I don't care how the fuck you say it.



[How I scream it.]

I swear before I tried Kegel exercisers,
a big "O" never felt so good!!

Krista with Babeland Toys sent me these to review,
and I love em. 100% L.O.V.E. them.

The smart balls are made of silicone,
so they can be used with water based lube.

The pull string, which isn't like wire wrapped in plastic,
will also give you some 'resistant' training on your Va-Jay-Jay.

The Smart Balls are larger then some other ones that I have tried,
but I really like that!

They add a little more.....
how should I say......
'orgasmic' feel to the exercising aspect.

Buy some.
Add some to your wish list.
Beg your SO for them.
[Tell him they are for HIS benifit!]

At $26.00 for a single and $36.00 for a double,
you can't help but want to get 'toner'.

For your pleasure as well as your SO.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Huh....I'm intrigued.