Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 6/30

My favorite book.

Another tough one.

I love to read.
I always have a book in my purse.

At this moment, it is a book thatI was sent to review.
It's great.
One of those 'can't put it down' books.

I love Karen Kingsbury books.
The 9/11 Series held my heart and I cried so much.
Here is what Karen's site says about them:

"Inspired by the events of September 11, 2001, these books follow the emotionally gripping journey of several people whose lives were directly affected by the tragedies of 9-11. Karen and Zondervan Publishing have sent 1,000 copies of these books to firehouses throughout the FDNY. The responses have been amazing. Firefighters have written to tell Karen that their faith has been restored, their marriages have been saved, and their life has been renewed, all by the power of story."

How could you NOT want to read these??

The Baxter Family Series are all amazing.
From the first to the last,
the Baxters will make you feel like you know them.

Here is the order you should read them.

Redemption Series - Baxter Family First Series

Redemption - Book 1
Remember - Book 2
Return - Book 3
Rejoice - Book 4
Reunion - Book 5

Firstborn Series - Baxter Family Second Series
Fame - Book 1
Forgiven - Book 2
Found – Book 3
Family – Book 4
Forever – Book 5

Sunrise Series - Baxter Family Third Series
Sunrise - Book 1
Summer - Book 2
Someday – Book 3
Sunset – Book 4

There are a few of my favorites.
Photobucket



No comments: