Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fuck It.

I legit suck at following directions.
I tried to do it, honest, but quit.
I think it's impossible for me to commit to something like that.

I'm talking about the 30 day challenge.
Some days I just don't feel like blogging.
Some days I don't have anything to say.
Some days just suck ass.

I don't want to feel like I have to blog.
I blog because I want to.
It's my blog and I can do what I want to!

I do have a few really amazing giveaways coming up very soon,
so be on the lookout for those.
I have a few book reviews to post, too.

We have been crazy busy with baseball,
and I have a feeling that is going to get worse.

Now on to some fun.
I'm going to do a Q&A Session.
Anything you want to know, ask!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. I used to try to blog daily but got so tired of it. I look forward to your book reviews whenever you get around to it! <3

Lady Estrogen said...

It's my blog and I'll blog when I want to, blog when I want to...
thanks - I'll be singing that all fucking afternoon now.

x

Stephanie Faris said...

Good point! I've been trying to write 3 pages every day but I'm not sweating it if I miss a day. It's more of a goal than a MUST. It's important to stick with it more than not, just to make sure I'm staying on task, but it does feel less like fun when you feel like it's something you have to do.