Monday, March 19, 2012

I Just Noticed Something....

I have been an awful blogger.
Dude, really?
Why didn't someone tell me?


You all follow me on twitter, right?
Yell at me!
Cuss me out!
Tell me to get off my ass and BLOG!
[or would it be on my ass?]

I have been spending a lot of time reading.
I have a book blog at The Blonde Who Reads
so I won't talk too much about it here, but you should feel free to check it out.

Baseball season has started!
I fucking love baseball!
Pud is taking the year off from travel ball. 
YES!
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud.
I am just glad that we won't be driving 2 -4 hours 
TO baseball every weekend.

That also means I'll start taking my camera out of the hose again.
The weather has been beautiful the past 2 weeks, 
and I am itching to do a shoot.
I have a few in mind, and even have models for them,
but I am waiting to make sure this gorgeous weather stays around. 

Stay tuned for updates!
 
 

No comments: