Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Heart Eden & My New Jammies

I live in my P.J.'s.

Every day it's pretty much the same.
I wake up, shower and put on clean jammies.
[Life as a SAHM is amazing, right?!?!]

When I saw this sexy set of jammies over at EdenFantasys,
I knew instantly that they were meant for me.

The only thing that I would change is
adding some pink down the sides of the pants.

I got them a little big, since I like my jammies to be super comfy,
and I am so glad I did.
I have a tank that is the exact color as the pink striping,
and I adore wearing it with the top left unbuttoned.

The other set that I want are just as beautiful.

The leopard print and shorts?!
Kill me now, please!

How purr-fect
[get it?]
 would this be for Summer?

Eden is the best place to get all types of sexy things.
Sex toys, lotions, bras, panties and even sexy jammies!!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


[I will get a gift card for this post. All thoughts are mine and mine alone.]

No comments: