Monday, April 9, 2012

...At Least I Have EdenFantasys

Monkey has decided that he doesn't want to sleep alone anymore.
He's 9.
WTF?
[Anyone have any ideas on that one?]

I am so glad we have a couch in our bedroom!
He just brings his pillow and blanket and sleeps on it.
Pud used to crawl in between us..... UGH!
[But he was 4!]

I normally sleep naked.
I hate sleeping in clothes.
Yes, I have lots of PJ's, but no, I do not normally sleep in them.

In my last EdenFantasys order,
I decided to try and find something to sleep in.
The tank tops and shorts just weren't doing it.

I found Heaven.

 
 [No, this is not me. My hair is longer.]

I love the fact that you can tie the back so I can make it looser.
I just can't feel restrained while I sleep.
[Awake, on the other hand..... :) That's a different story.]

I got the white, because I never get white and Patrick requested it.
I think he is getting sick of pink.
 It is also available in red and blue.
Plus, it's only $22.99!

I'm planning to order other sleep-able PJ's soon,
since it doesn't look like Monkey is going to change things quite yet!

Make sure you check out EdenFantasys for all of your
cock blocking sex toy needs.

Become a goddess wearing sexy and erotic lingerie from EdenFantasys


I will receive a gift card for this post.
All thoughts are mine and mine alone.
I ♥ Eden!!