Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Update...

I haven't blogged in a while, so here is a quick update.

I have been really tired the past few weeks. They think I have Mono. (SUCKS!) I can't take time off work, so I have been sleeping on my lunch break, and going right to bed when I get home.

I have started ordering things for my 2 Secret Swap partners. I LOVE doing the swaps, and always have a blast picking out their gifts!!

The puppies are 2 weeks old today. They have started to open their eyes and are actually walking around some, instead of just scooting! The Man has fallen in love with 3 of them, and I think we are going to end up keeping all 3!! We have named them Dutchess, Deuce and Nakita. The other one we love, his niece wants. She will name her Rose, because she is the only one with a pink nose. I'll post new pictures of them soon!

I got a jar of Lime Light Pie from GDE the other day. [www.glamourdolleyes.com] I am so in love with the color! It's a light green with shimmers. I haven't really played with it yet, so when I do I'll post pictures!!

I miss everyone, and as soon as I am better, you'll be hearing a lot more from me!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: