Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TCTBTF Week 2

Week one went very well! I lost 2 pounds, and I feel great. (Except for this shoulder pain....)

Week 2 is going to involve just 1 goal.

EXERCISE!!!

Last February, The Man got me the Wii Fit. I LOVED it. I did a hour of Wii Fit every 2 days for a month and a half. Then baseball started back for Midget Man, my 9 year old. Wii Fit has been collecting dust ever since.

Well, Wii Fit, dust yourself off, cuz you're about to have all 138 pounds of me on you 2 times a week starting tonight!!!

2 comments:

AngeliStarr said...

HON IM GETTING BACK ON THAT WII FIT TOO!!! and WHOA is it dusty! My week 1 and 2 have gone pretty well. Now week 3 is going to be difficult. -_- Not looking forward to it

Lothiriel said...

I want a WII FIT!!!!!!! Maybe I'll put it on my Christmas wish list.