Monday, October 18, 2010

Teenage Dream My Ass!!!

They make me....

Feel like I'm living a
Teenage nightmare!!

Why is it that me... Just Jenn....
Is about to turn 30 years old. [Yeah... Thirty. Years. Old.] and I seem to be dealing with more High School Bull Shit then I dealt with in high school???

I'm so SO sorry that my life is more intresting then YOUR life, but why be a bitch?

Why can't you come to ME with a problem? Why must you bother The Man with your crap?

If I BLOCKED you from my wall on FB and you don't know why, ASK ME! Don't go texting The Man to ask him. Be a grown ass woman and ask ME!!

Instead, you involve someone else......

Yeah. Right. Back. In. High. School.


G.R.E.A.T..........

Bring it on!!! I am WAY stronger then I was in High School!!!

~ Jenn =~}

4 comments:

middle child said...

Hell yeah! And you have more insurance too! Kisses.

AngeliStarr said...

ha! I learned life is HIGH SCHOOL. in every which way you can put it. The real world is no different from the world I put up with in HS. I swear Im annoyed with life. I need to get away. Maybe you do too.

Stephanie Faris said...

Seems high school follows us throughout life, which is sad. The drama never ends, mostly because no matter what we do, there always seems to be someone who loves to stir things up.

Lothiriel said...

It seems some never grow out of it. My sisters act so freaking high school a lot of the times, and don't get it!