Thursday, November 24, 2011

I Wouldn't Wish This On Anyone. Ever.

I have a toothache.
[Yeah. Go ahead and laugh if you want.]

I have slept for less then 8 hours in the past 2 days.
I haven't eaten at all in the past 2 days.
It hurts to drink.
It hurts to lay down.
It just plain HURTS.

After dealing with the pain as long as I could,
I turned to the web.

Did you know that garlic is a natural antibiotic?
Yup! I have been biting down on a clove of garlic,
and it really releases me from some of the pain.
[Scale 1-10... From a 10 to maybe a 4.]

Brushing my teeth with a mixture of baking soda and vinegar
also really seems to help.
[Scale 1-10... From a 10 to maybe a 4.]
[Scale 1-10... From a 4 to maybe a 2.]

Rinsing my mouth, the problem area in particular,
with really hot water hurts, but also feels amazing.
Really amazing.
[Scale 1-10... From a 10 to a 15 and then to a 2.]

I have also been brushing the problem area with peroxide
and swishing with it.
[Scale 1-10... From a 10 to 4.]

My miracle, though, is something Patrick got me.
The Red Cross Toothache Kit.


What I do, is after I do all of the above,
I soak a cotton pellet and rub it all over my tooth for a full minute.
The I spit and spit and spit.
[The stuff taste awful.]

The I soak another pellet and do it again.
Spit and spit and spit.
I swear I go from a 10 to a 0.
A ZERO!

For 12 hours.

My ear stopped hurting and my headache went away.
It's not just me either. 
My cousin tried this and it worked for her, too.

If you get a toothache, I really recommend this method!

[This post is in no way sponsored. I will receive nothing for this post.
All thoughts are mine and mine alone.]

1 comment:

Venassa said...

I wish I had seen this post when I had my crazy toothache back in September. There's nothing like a horrible toothache. My c-section hurt less. I sleep more with my newborn than I did with my toothache. Toothaches kill. Or feel like they will.