Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Free Gifts Galore!

Reason number 476 that I love EdenFantasys:

FREE GIFTS!
[I mean, who *doesn't* like free shit?]

Every single time you place an order with Eden,
you can click Free Gift at the top of the page,
and choose from normally 7 items!

Right now, you can get a free "I Like Things That Go Vroom" shirt,
[In small, medium and large]
A free tote bag,
[which I adore!]
A pack of toy wipes,
[Who doesn't *always* need these?]
An eden vibrating ring,
[I *have* to try that soon!]
and an Eden 2012 calendar.
[I got mine in January!]

In addition to getting one of the above FREE,
for a limited time, 
you can also get a pair of FREE love cuffs with ANY order!

Love cuffs - Handcuffs 
[Aren't they just the cutest?!?]

Hurry on over to Eden, home of the best sex toys  on the 'net,
and make sure you get all of your FREE GIFTS!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

 [I will be receiving a gift card for this post. All thoughts are mine and mine alone.]