Monday, July 30, 2012

A Glimpse Into My Wish List

As you should know by now, I have an addiction.
An EdenFantasys addiction.

I sign on the site almost everyday, and always find a ton I want.
You should see my full wish list!!
Hahahaha!!!!

Like this:
[Also available in black.]

Red elegant dress - Mini dress 
How stunningly beautiful is this dress?

My panty addiction is growing, again.....

These are amazing!

 
 [I want the baby blue one's too!]

Plus, have you ever heard of a 'juicer'?
Oh. My. God.
I want one so super duper bad!!

I mean, I really think it would be the ultimate luxury sex toy!

Just look at it!

Pink rotator - Dildo 

Plus, you can even order the Fifty Shades books from Eden!



Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One - Book
 [Only $15.95 each!!!!]

It really makes me wonder.....
What is on your EdenFantasys wishlist? 
Tell me in the comments!!!


No comments: